Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro with 6.3-inch FHD+ display, Snapdragon 675, 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor launched in India starting at Rs. 13999
Xiaomi just announced Redmi Note 7 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India, as it had promised. The phone packs a 6.3-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display with 1.95mm narrow bezels, 81.37% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with MIUI 10 on top. The main highlight of the smartphone is its 48-megapixel rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.79 aperture. It offers 12MP output by default using super pixel tech, but you can enable 48MP output in Pro mode. It has a 5-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and also comes with AI features such as steady handheld night photography.
There is a 13-megapixel camera on the front with AI beautify and AI portrait features, as well as AI, face unlock. It has an Aura design with a glass back with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, has a gradient design, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, features P2i nano-coating making it splash proof and packs a 4000mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 for 18W fast charging, but you have to get the fast charger separately since it comes with 10W charger.
Redmi Note 7 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass LTPS in-cell display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 6P lens, PDAF, EIS, 5MP secondary camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Splash proof (P2i nano coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA TAS2563
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 4
The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes in Neptune Blue, Nebula Red and Space Black, is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 16,999. It will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home stores starting from March 13. It also comes bundled with a protective case, and the company has also introduced a perforated case at Rs. 349. Xiaomi has partnered with Airtel to offer 1120GB addional 4G data.