Xiaomi Mi Beard Trimmer with waterproof body launched in India for Rs. 1199
Xiaomi just launched its Mi Beard Trimmer, the company’s latest lifestyle accessory in India. It has a quad edge design, features ultra-precise self-sharpening stainless steel blades, comes with 40 length settings, is waterproof with IPX7 ratings and offers 90 minutes of usage on a single charge.
Xiaomi Mi Beard Trimmer highlights
- Rounded stainless steel blades for skin-friendly performance, Advanced self-sharpening
- 6000 oscillations per min delivering accurate cuts and even shape
- Non-scratching teeth offer more comfort
- 2 beard combs
- Range of length settings: 0.5 up to 20 mm; No of length settings: 40; Cutter width: 30 mm
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold and handle. The sturdy grip allows you to reach tough spots effortlessly.
- Travel lock function keeps the trimmer from switching on unintentionally
- Waterproof (IPX7), can withstand submersion in
water for up to 1 meter for 30 minutes making it fully washable.
- 2 hours of charging offers up to 90 minutes of usage, 10min use on a 5min charge, can be used with the cord as well
The Xiaomi Mi Beard Trimmer is priced at Rs. 1199 and is available for order from mi.com starting today, June 25th. It will also be available from Amazon.in and Mi Home Stores starting from June 27th.