Vivo has launched Vivo Y17 Smartphone, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Y Series’ in India. It has a 6.35-inch Halo FullView Display with a 19.3:9 aspect ratio and a screen-to-body ratio of 89%, is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with Funtouch OS, Ultra Game Mode, has a 13-megapixel Main Camera, 8-megapixel 120° Super Wide-Angle Camera, and 2-megapixel Depth Camera, as well as a 20-megapixel front camera.
It has a gradient back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and has a huge a 5000mAh battery with 18W Dual-Engine fast charging.
Vivo Y17 Smartphone specifications
- 6.35-inch (1544×720 pixels) HD+19.3:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) 12nm Processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm ; Weight: 190.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 18W Dual-Engine fast charging
The Vivo V17 comes in Mineral Blue and Mystic Purple colors, is priced at Rs. 17,990 and is available from offline retailers across India.