Samsung Galaxy Watch Active with Blood Pressure monitoring launched in India
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active is launched in India, which now comes with a more sporty new design that is thin, light and versatile. The smartwatch can monitor exercise, sleep, stress, and Blood Pressure. Samsung says that it combines the best of the Galaxy heritage with improved fitness and wellbeing features. You can download My BP Lab directly to Galaxy Watch Active to monitor blood pressure and keep better track of your physical health every day.
In addition to a blood pressure monitor, it also helps users keep their stress levels in check through breathing exercises to help them stay balanced, focused and guided towards long-term health. It can track your activity by auto-detecting when you run, bike, row, use the elliptical trainer, or start a dynamic workout. You can manually engage in more than 39 activities, set daily goals and monitor your progress.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active specifications
- 1.1-inch (360 x 360) AMOLED Full Color AOD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Exynos 9110 Dual-core 1.15 GHz processor
- 768MB RAM, 4GB Internal Memory
- Tizen-based Wearable OS 4.0, compatible with Android 5.0 or above with more than 1.5GB RAM and iPhone 5 and above running iOS 9.0 or above
- Indoor/outdoor activity tracking
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Heart Rate Monitoring, Ambient Light
- 5ATM + IP68 water resistance, MIL-STD-810G certified for durability
- Dimensions: 39.5 x 39.5 x 10.5mm; Weight: 25g
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, A-GPS/Glonass.
- 230mAh battery with WPC-based wireless charging
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active comes in Silver, Black, Rose Gold, and Sea Green colors and is priced at Rs. 19,990. It will be available across all retail stores, Samsung e-Shop and Samsung Opera House starting today, June 25. It will also be available on Amazon.in from June 27th.