Realme X with in-display fingerprint sensor launched in India at Rs.16999
Realme just launched the Realme X smartphone in India, which was introduced in China back in May, and packs a a 6.53-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display from Samsung with 2.2mm narrow border on the top and 1.62mm ultra narrow bezels on the sides offering 91.2% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform with up to 8GB of RAM and new gel cooling that reduces the temperature up to 15.2% in one hour. It has a sixth-generation in-display fingerprint scanner.
It has a 48-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, AI scene recognition and a 5-megapixel secondary camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots. The phone also has AI scene detection, Chroma Boost and Nightscape features.
It has a 16-megapixel pop-up front camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, AI beautification and can launch in 0.74 seconds. The company says that the elevating mechanism has been tested 200,000 times. It has a gradient glass back with S-shaped curve and packs a 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 20W fast charging that can charge the phone fully in 78 minutes.
The realme X Spider-Man edition comes with a special gift box comprising a limited edition protective case and a preinstalled ColorOS 6 Spider-Man theme. It also has a customized wallpaper and icon pack, includes a Spider-Man themed phone case and charger, in addition to the smartphone itself.
There is also a Master Edition designed by Naoto Fukasawa in Onion and Garlic White colors with unique patterns.
realme X specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 100% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm; Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3765mAh battery (typical) / 3680mAh (minimum) with VOOC 3.0 20W fast charging
The realme X comes in Space Blue and Polar White colors, is priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 4GB RAM version and the 8GB RAM version costs Rs. 19,999. It will go on sale from Flipkart and Realme.com starting from July 24th. There is a special sale on 18th July at 8PM. It will soon be available offline.
The realme X master edition in Onion and Garlic versions with 8GB RAM with 128GB storage costs Rs. 19,999. The realme X Spider-Man: Far From Home Gift box with 8GB RAM with 128GB storage costs Rs. 20,999. Both these versions will be available in August.
- No-cost EMI up to 6 months
- 10% instant discount on SBI Credit Card on Flipkart
- Free Paytm membership worth Rs. 750 with benefits up to Rs. 20,000 on realme.com