Realme just launched Realme C2, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has a 6.1-inch HD+ Dewdrop display and 89.35% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with up to 3GB of RAM and runs ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots and a 5-megapixel front camera with AI selfies and AI face unlock for 0.3-second unlock.
The phone has a dedicated dual SIM and a microSD slot, diamond cut smudge-free back with 3-layer painting and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Realme C2 specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) 19.5:9 Dewdrop 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Color OS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, secondary 2MP camera
- 5MP front-facing camera with a 1.12μm pixel size
- Face unlock
- Dimensions: 154.3×73.7×8.5mm; Weight: 166g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB with OTG
- 4000mAh (typical) built-in battery
Realme C2 pricing and availability
The Realme C2 comes in Diamond Blue and Diamond Black colors, is priced at Rs. 5999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs Rs. 7999. It will go on sale through Flipkart and realme.com starting from May 15th. Jio users get benefits worth Rs. 5300.
Also Read: Realme 3 Pro launched starting at Rs. 13,999