Realme 3 Pro launched at an event in Delhi today and is powered by Snapdragon 710 SoC along with an octa-core CPU clocked at up to 2.2GHz and Adreno 616 GPU. The new smartphone is set to take on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro.
It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, AI scene recognition 960 fps super slo-mo and 64MP Ultra HD mode along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera. It has a 25-megapixel front camera with 4-in-1 super pixel technology.
The phone has a gradient back with 82 S-shaped curves, running parallel through the fingerprint sensor, realme logo, and the rear camera. It packs a 4045mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging and comes bundled with 20W (5V-4A) fast charger in the box, but it has a micro USB port. The company says that it comes with Content Adaptive Brightness Control (CABC) mode that improves battery performance.
Realme 3 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 960fps super slo-mo
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.2×8.3mm; Weight: 172g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 4045mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
Realme 3 Pro Pricing and Availability
The Realme 3 Pro comes in Carbon Gray, Nitro Blue and Lightning Purple colors, is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 16,999. It will go on sale on Flipkart and realme.com starting from April 29th. There is a pop-up sale on April 27th at Pacific Mall at 4:30 PM that lets users experience and get the phone.
- Flat Rs. 1000 off with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards and EMI on the first sale
- No cost EMI for up to 6 months
- Benefits worth Rs. 5300 for Jio users