OPPO K1 gets a price cut, now available at Rs. 14990
Oppo K1 smartphone was launched in India earlier this year at Rs. 16990. After nearly four months of launch, now, OPPO K1 gets a price cut in India and it is available at revised price starting today.
OPPO K1 was launched at Rs. 16990 and now it has received an Rs. 2000 price cut. After the price cut, the smartphone is now selling for Rs. 14990. It comes in only a single variant i.e., 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and this is the first time the smartphone is receiving a price cut.
OPPO K1 is sold on Flipkart and the revised price is already live on Flipkart’s website.
|Smartphone||Launch Price||New Price||Price cut|
|OPPO K1||Rs. 16,990||Rs. 14,990||Rs. 2000|
To recall, OPPO K1 flaunts a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Waterdrop notch display, is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 AIE with 4GB RAM, ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo), 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera, and a 25MP front-facing camera. It comes in Astral Blue and Piano Black colors.
OPPO K1 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.2
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3600mAh battery