How to Apply for Amazon Flex India Program- Earn Money Working Part Time
Amazon India has announced the launch of Amazon Flex, a program that lets people sign up to deliver Amazon packages part time and earn some cash in the process. Amazon says it will offer those who sign up for Flex the flexibility to deliver packages on their own schedule and the opportunity to earn up to Rs. 140 per hour in the process.
Features of Amazon Flex India Programme
- You can earn upto ₹120-₹140 for an hour.
- Option to select the working hours. Opportunities available 7 days a week.
- Schedule ahead or pickup any available block of time.
- Group Accident policy coverage.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply Amazon Flex Programme in India?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You will need an Android smartphone phone.
- A two-wheeler that meets all applicable law and safety requirements.
- Valid PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card.
- Savings or a Current Bank Account.
You can see the detailed eligibility criteria in the official page of Amazon Flex India. These are the basic requirements.
How to apply for Amazon Flex India programme?
For applying for Amazon Flex Programme in India, you need to install the app. Amazon will conduct comprehensive background verification check for new delivery partners. If you are interested to join Amazon Flex India programme and earn extra money working part time, you can follow the steps given below.
- Download the Amazon Flex App by clicking here.
- Sign Up for Amazon Flex using your existing Amazon account or by creating a new Amazon account.
- Fill form with requested information. This will be used for background verification process.
- Select a service area where you will pick up and deliver Amazon packages.
- You can watch the videos to learn best practices for delivering with Amazon.
- Provide tax and payment details.
It will take approximately 15 days to complete the background verification. You can start working after that.
Amazon Flex is a good option for people looking for part time jobs.